Client: GOSHOW ARCHITECTS, 36 West 25th St, New York, NY 10010, t: 212.242.3735 f: 212.727.7460
New York City - School Construction Authority (SCA) - Brooklyn Studio: Typical Project Technical Specifications MasterFormat 1995 Divisions 1 through 13 edited from SCA master specifications, coordinated consultant Divisions 14, 15 & 16.
- Typical Project Scope of Work includes: Rehabilitation, repair and restoration of brick, terra cotta and natural stone masonry walls and parapets; replacement or repair of bituminous roofing systems, copper roofing and flashing replacement; steel door, frame and hardware replacement, window replacement and repair, repair and restoration of interior lath and plaster, acoustic tile, flooring finishes and wood trim damaged by leaking roofs and walls. Projects:
- Group I - Initiated in 1995: Combined Contract for PS39, PS51 & JHS142 Brooklyn, George Westinghouse Vocational High School.
- Group 2 - Initiated in 1996: JHS 275, PS150, PS288, PS52, IS78, PS212, PS251, IS240, PS194 & Harry Van Arsdale HS.
- Group 3 - Initiated in 1997: IS271, PS312, PS276, South Shore HS, PS209, PS290, Madison HS, PS215 & PS17.
- Various Schools 1999 to 2006: Capital Improvements Projects; window replacement, masonry restoration projects, floor replacement and auditorium upgrading.
Client: DeLaCOUR & FERRARA ARCHITECTS, P.C., 91 Atlantic Avenue, Brooklyn, NY 11201, 718.237.2862
GOOD SHEPHERD SERVICES CENTER, Redhook, Brooklyn, NY: A special high school built and operated by a community services organization, consisting of 25,000 sf of new space on four stories and cellar. Structure is steel framed on mat foundation, face brick and decorative CMU cavity walls, aluminum windows and entrances, metal panel and translucent wall assemblies. Prepared for competitive bidding by consultant Owner=s Representative. Prepared all architectural sections, coordinated food service, elevator, and MEP sections as well as Owners Representative=s Bidding and Contract Requirements.
Client: PLATT BYARD DOVELL WHITE, 20 West 22nd Street, New York, NY 10010, Tel: 212.691.7200
MARYMOUNT SCHOOL, Fifth Avenue, New York, NY: New physics laboratory, upgrading of Art Department studios and student locker room and support offices in three adjoining Fifth Avenue townhouses
Client: SBLM ARCHITECTS, 151 West 26th Street, New York, NY 10001, 212.995.5600
NYC School Construction Authority, Art Leather High School, Elmhurst, Queens, NY – Specifications in three phases for three new high schools in an existing five story factory building frame.
NYC School Construction Authority, PS/IS 665 at PS 163K, Bath Beach , Brooklyn, NY – Specifications in three phases for new primary and intermediate school sharing the site with and linked to an existing 80 year old school building.