Client: GOSHOW ARCHITECTS, 36 West 25th St, New York, NY 10010, t: 212.242.3735 f: 212.727.7460
Client : HARMAN JABLIN ARCHITECTS, 35 West 36th Street, New York, NY 10018, 212.279.4477, Partner-in-Charge: Lee Jablin.
55 WATER STREET (Office Building), NYC: Project Manuals for phased upgrades of lobbies and cores:
- Concourse Level: Renovation of circulation spaces with tough surfaces to withstand severe abuse.
- Toilets, Typical Floors: ADA compliance, new finishes, fixtures and accessories.
- North Building Lobby: Complete renovation including new security system, finishes and MEP work.
- Storefront and Entrances Replacement: Upgraded metal and glass systems, revolving and swing doors.
- Code Compliance: Customized door and hardware upgrades:
- Architectural Accommodations for Rooftop Emergency Electrical Power Plant.
- Re-waterproof and Rebuild Plaza Hardscape.
- Photoluminescent Exit Path Markings: Research and Project Manual for compliance with Local Law 26/05.
- Landlord accommodations for US DOT tenant spaces: Phased upgrades on several floors.
STOCK EXCHANGE LUNCHEON CLUB, 11Wall Street, NYC: Project Manual for 4 phase renovation of existing kitchen for NYSE members dining club. Phasing and logistics of particular concern - Kitchen never shut down for renovation work. Large in-floor grease interceptor installed in floor opening above president=s office in middle of nights when president absent. Utilized NYSE own Bidding and Contracting requirements.
NEW YORK STOCK EXCHANGE DINING FACILITY, 11 Wall Street, NYC: Project Manual for extensive renovation of Cellar level employees dining room. Custom ornamental metal work, casework and decorative glass. Utilized NYSE own Bidding and Contracting requirements.
LOBBY RENOVATION, 560 LEXINGTON AVENUE, NYC: Partial renovation including new reception/control desk, security turnstiles and gates, elevator finishes, fire retardant wood veneered wall and ceiling panelling and new lighting.
Client: PLATT BYARD DOVELL WHITE, 20 West 22nd Street, New York, NY 10010, Tel: 212.691.7200.
The MELLON FOUNDATION, 151-155 East 61st Street, New York, NY: Gutting, underpinning and construction of new structure and finishes of three adjoining landmark town houses in 12 bidding phases as offices for philanthropic organization.